Access/One Network Outdoor Wireless System (OWS) Strix Access/One Outdoor Wireless System (OWS) is the only modular (in-the-field upgradable) system delivering at the industry’s highest throughput and lowest latency levels to achieve the most robust and reliable network infrastructure for a wide range of applications.
Strix Access/One Outdoor Wireless System (OWS) is the only modular (in-the-field upgradable) system delivering at the industry’s highest throughput and lowest latency levels to achieve the most robust and reliable network infrastructure for a wide range of applications.
Strix OWS intelligently self-tunes, self-configures and self-heals to optimize the overall performance and availability. The OWS architecture makes wireless broadband a full duplex technology, moving traffic more efficiently through the network and utilizing different RF frequencies and channels for network connectivity and client access.
OWS offers the greatest scalability, efficiently and economically minimizing the number of wired termination points required in the network, greatly reduces deployment and operating costs and the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/g
- Frequency Bands: 802.11a - 5.15 - 5.25 GHz, 5.25 - 5.35 GHz- 5.470 - 5.725 GHz (capable), 5.725 - 5.850 GHz 802.11g
- - 2.4 - 2.462 GHz (Americas, FCC) - 2.4 - 2.472 GHz (Europe, ETSI) - 2.4 - 2.497 GHz (Japan, MKK)
- U.S. Public Safety - 4.940 - 4.990 GHz (FCC DSRC-C)
- Data Rates (Mbps): - 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 (802.11a/g/4.9)
- Wireless Medium: 802.11a/g/4.9 – OFDM
- Modulation: 802.11a/4.9 – BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM, 64 QAM
- 802.11g – DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK
- Operating Channels:802.11a - 13 (Americas, FCC) 8 indoor, 5 outdoor - 13+ (Europe, ETSI), 13 (Japan, MKK)
- 802.11g - 11 (Americas, FCC) - 13 (Europe, ETSI), 13 (Japan, MKK)
- U.S. Public Safety - 2 (4.955 GHz, 4.975 GHz)
- Transmit Power (802.11a/g/4.9): 26 dBm
- Transmit and Receive Diversity
- Receiver Sensitivity: 802.11g: 802.11a/4.9: -98 dBm @ 1 Mbps -93 dBm @ 6 Mbps -94 dBm @ 5.5 Mbps -90 dBm @ 12 Mbps -91 dBm @ 11 Mbps -84 dBm @ 24 Mbps -93 dBm @ 6 Mbps -81 dBm @ 36 Mbps -91 dBm @ 12 Mbps -76 dBm @ 48 Mbps -85 dBm @ 24 Mbps -74 dBm @ 54 Mbps -82 dBm @ 36 Mbps -77 dBm @ 48 Mbps -75 dBm @ 54 Mbps
- LO (crystal) Frequency Stability: +/-20PPM
- 12” high x 10” wide x 6” deep (without accessories)
- Weight: 14.5lbs (6.58 Kg)
- NEMA 4X rated for outdoor enclosures
- Wall mount and pole mount brackets included
- Power Input: Auto-sensing 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, single and split phase, with ANSI/IEEE C62.41 category C3 integrated surge protection
- AC Power Consumption: 30W typical, 65W maximum
- DC Input: 24V, 6A maximum
- Authentication: 802.1x support, including RADIUS client, EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS, and PEAP-TTLS, WPA2
- Encryption: IEEE 802.11i with AES and WEP
- High performance and range to achieve the greatest number of wireless hops with the industry’s highest sustained throughput.
- Provides wireless network technologies enabling any radio technology in any configuration in a modular chassis-based system.
- Support up to 6 radios each serving a unique purpose.
- Only wireless mesh network solution to support high-speed mobile roaming.
- Flexible deployments using any radio, any technology, any channels in any configuration for wireless backhaul and client access.
- Higher throughput and lower latency across multiple hops, supporting real time voice, video and data applications.
- OWS 2400 intelligently self-tunes, self-configures and self-heals to optimize the overall performance and availability.
- OWS 2400 scales efficiently and economically minimizing the number of wired termination points required in the network.
- OWS 2400 greatly reduces deployment and operating costs and the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- WISP ,Carriers, Telcos and Cable Operators
- Military and Disaster Management
- Police, fire, and emergency medical services
- Video Surveillance ,Mobility Solutions, Critical Infrastructure
- Integrated Highway Management, High Speed Rail Network
- Industries, mining, construction sites, Ports etc
- Shopping malls and hot-spots (Coffee shops, book stores etc).
- Hotels, conference and convention centers and resorts .
- Automatic Meter Reading,SCADA
- Hospitals ,Universities and college campuses